Monday, January 26, 2009

Slumdog Millionare


To the average white guy, this movie is way out of grasp. Stick to watching 'Ow, My Balls!' and 'Dancing With the Stars'

This movie is violent and sad and happy and fucked-up in so many ways all at the same time that I have seen it six times since Friday. My girlfriend refuses to watch it because she decided it was too much work to read subtitles. Ha! Her loss. It's been a long time since I got to be the conformist, and I have a feeling everyone who sees Slumdog Millionare are going to be as surprised as I was.

Even the soundtrack is unbelievably good. I wonder how many people watching this heard 'Paper Planes' by MIA and thought that T.I. got sampled. hehehe
Anyway.......credits seem to be rolling.

I may just start it again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment